|eldonsykes23 (eldonsykes23) wrote,|
@ 2012-04-18 17:13:00
|Entry tags:||condom, mycondom|
Opting For The Perfect Form Of Condom For You
Buying condoms can appear frightening and even awkward, particularly for a self conscious individual or younger person, however it isn't. Thanks to the terrific age we live in, it's easy to purchase condoms on line, there are tons of different types of condoms to select from and here are 10 Guidelines to help you pick a quality condom for you! Remember that you are doing something accountable, both for your security and your lover's. Make sure you remember that; buying condoms on-line via stores like MyCondom is fast, confidential and discreet. Here are the different styles you can get:
- The majority of condoms are constructed from latex or maybe polyurethane. The latex ones are a little stronger, thus they provide slightly better defense against STDs and pregnancy. An extremely little quantity of individuals are allergic to latex, though, so they use polyurethane ones.
- Condoms are available in lots of different sizes. You will get lengthier or shorter or broader or narrow ones. If a bundle of condoms states 'large' or perhaps 'small', this is usually referring to the width of the condom, not the length. Be honest! A condom that's too big can come off, and a condom that is not big enough may well crack. Most condoms which you purchase in shops or on the net through stores like MyCondom would be a normal in measurements unless you indicate various other sizes.
- Some condoms are not lubricated by any means, a few have silicone-based lubricants, and a few possess water-based lubricants. Some condoms are lubricated with a spermicide (view below).
- A few condoms have a spermicidal lubricant, which will help to cut back the probability of pregnancy. Essentially the most typical spermicides is a thing referred to as nonoxynol-9. It is a chemical substance which some individuals are sensitive to, and if it's utilised on a regular basis it may cause discomfort and boost the probability of HIV infection. Condoms lubricated along with Nonoxynol 9 mustn't be used for anal sex.
- These types of condoms have little ridges running around them. These can make sex more pleasant for both companions, and if they're applied appropriately (see below) then they are really as safe as regular ones. Ribbed condoms will be the answer for those who complain "But I can't experience anything at all when I put on a condom..."
- The natural color of latex is a creamy white, so plenty of condoms have distinctive colours - some of them even shine at nighttime. Once more, when they are employed appropriately, they are good.
- A few sexually transmitted infections can be handed down orally, therefore it is recommended that you wear a condom for oral sex. At times, people don't enjoy the smell and flavor of latex, so they use flavoured condoms. It may taste of everything from strawberry to curry! Flavoured condoms shouldn't be useful for genital or possibly anal sex, though, unless they've got the kite mark indicator in the united kingdom and Europe, or are FDA approved in the united states.
Reservoir Tipped Condoms
- Most condoms have a reservoir tip to hook semen, a few possess a plain tip. Should they have a reservoir tip, make sure to pinch the end any time using them - should they have air within them, they might crack when you are having sex.
MyCondom specialise in offering top branded retail condoms at incredibly aggressive prices. All orders are delivered in highly discreet wrapping. 100% Quality Guarantee. Browse and shop instantly for your ideal condom simply on MyCondom. Take a look at Durex Condoms web-site to locate the best one for you.
1. Make sure to utilize the right lubricants. Oil centered lubricants can weaken the effectiveness of latex condoms, so it is best to take a simple water based lubrication..
2. Make certain not to acquire flavored condoms regarding vaginal or perhaps anal intercourse. They could trigger discomfort and the powder is likely to spread. They might also bring about bacterial infections for your companion.
3. Several condoms are layered with a spermicide named nonoxynol-9. This increases the productivity of female contraceptive, but also tends to contribute to yeast infections. Be aware of this in case you start to encounter irritation - you might need to change to a brand with no chemical substance.
4. Be sure to examine the "best before" date before you purchase and/or use the condoms. You should definitely figure out how to appropriately utilize a condom.
On MyCondom(dot)co(dot)uk we specialise in featuring best branded retail condoms at highly affordable costs. All orders are sent in very discreet wrapping. 100% Quality Guarantee. Browse and shop immediately for your ideal condom exclusively on MyCondom.